Today’s investment environment coupled with complex regulation and changing tax laws is more complicated than ever.
At this stage in your life, you may require a higher degree of customization and advice regarding your growing investments and desire for financial independence. At Financial Resources, our mission is to stand beside you—to help make wealth management simpler for you.
Our firm has helped clients—just like you—to develop a flexible wealth plan that’s designed to help achieve your financial goals.
How Financial Resources Can Help
Financial Resources specializes in wealth management consulting—developing long-term investment strategies for our clients. We take an objective and unbiased approach, tailoring each plan based on such questions as:
- How much money should I have for retirement?
- How should my money be invested?
- What should I do with my company retirement plans?
- How do I know if my insurance program is adequate to protect my family and myself in the areas of long term care and life insurance?
We Provide Assistance in the Following Areas
- Tax Sheltered Savings Programs 403(b), TSA, & 457 Plans
- IRAs - Traditional, Rollover, Roth & SEP
- FundChoice - An Asset Based Fee Program
- Risk Management and Investment Strategists
- College Funding & College Savings Plans
- Long-Term Care / Life Insurance / Disability Insurance
- Retirement Planning / Estate Planning
Financial Resources has also built strategic alliances with CPAs, Attorneys and Elder Care Specialists in order to be able to provide our clients with qualified referrals when needed.